Extreme monsoon floods have caused extensive damage to several of the communities we serve in Bangladesh. Already at least 115 deaths have occurred, mostly among children and youth, with over 5.7 million people displaced and nearly that many homes damaged or destroyed in this region.
These floods have impacted 1,500 families in our care, including spiritual leaders, micro-loan recipients, and families with children in our schools. Currently, $45,000 is neededto meet urgent needs like food, clean drinking water, and other critical supplies.
- $30 will help 1 family
- $300 will help 10 families
- $3,000 will help 100 families
- $6,000 will help 200 families
- $9,000 will help 300 families
- $30,000 will help 1,000 families
- $45,000 will help 1,500 families
Help these families by giving online today! 100% of your donation will go to provide for this urgent need.